Any Recent Celebrity Stops in San Juan?

luv2camp04

I am trying to find out if anyone has had a very recent (after Feb. 1, 2022) port stop in Old San Juan on Celebrity.  I really don't want to miss this stop on our 03/21/2022 Millenium cruise as we love Old San Juan (but of course we understand if it doesn't happen also).  Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, 2boxers said:

We are scheduled 3/20 on the Edge. All looks to b going as planned.  I did notice today that additional San Juan excursions have been added recently.

Anything to report from your stop there?

Cheers

We were there on March 9 with Reflection. We stayed on board but didn't hear of any issues or restrictions. There were only five shore excursions offered in the printed pamphlet (Old and New, zipline, snorkel, etc.) but there may have been more offered at the excursions desk than that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 8:16 PM, GonzoWCS said:

Anything to report from your stop there?

Cheers

We did the Walking and Food Tour.  I noticed a few additional excursions added to the website the closer to sail date.  Im guessing that had to do with covid and what was available to be scheduled.  We enjoyed the tour and had a great meal.

Hi, we visited Old San Juan on our Mar 5-12 Celebrity Reflection cruise.  We docked right in Old San Juan and spent 4 hours criss-crossing the city.   We prefer DIY rather than ship excursions.

If you also like to do your own excursions, there is a ton to see and do in Old San Juan -- see here for my post (nearly complete now).

Terrific Things to See and Do in Stunning San Juan

Have a great day!
Lisa

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 1:08 PM, 2boxers said:

We did the Walking and Food Tour.  I noticed a few additional excursions added to the website the closer to sail date.  Im guessing that had to do with covid and what was available to be scheduled.  We enjoyed the tour and had a great meal.

Can you tell me how the tour was? Group size? Worth doing?

Is this the same one? "Old San Juan Food and Walking Tour" 

Yes, Old San Juan Food and Walking Tour. It was nice, the host was very pleasant and informative. All the food was delicious. I was only disappointed because the description read "mojito" and we were actually given Pina colada. No biggie but I do love Mojitos!! I think there may have been 8 or 10 in the group.