Celebrity or Carnival??

DawnCt

I know that this question seems odd but here is the situation. We have cruised on RCL Voyager and Explorer. We went with our teens and enjoyed the mega ships but the best cruises that I have taken were Celebrity, (Galaxy and Millenium) with my teenage son We loved them both. My husband did not have an opportunity to take those cruises. Now we have two unused Delta tickets and I need to make a decision on whether to fly into FLL or MIA before the ticketing window closes (dates). I had planned to sail on the Millenium again as I absolutely loved everything about it but I noticed that Carnival has sizable military discounts. I did check and those discounts apply only to one cabin and I don't want to share a cabin with my sons if I don't have to. I would share with one but not with two (too crowded). Any thoughts on if I would really notice the difference between Celebrity and Carnival. I did notice the difference between RCCL and Celebrity.

You will notice the difference. It would be like comparing a Motel 6 to a Embassy Suites. Carnival being Motel 6. (Not that there is anything wrong with Motel 6, just a different class of motel)

You know, that is what I thought and I am going to ignore the discounts and stick with Celebrity. Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

Archived