CUNARD CONTACT

tony s

Hello

I have been trying to get Cunard customer service for weeks to iron out some issues for a July cruise. The main number is the hold from hell and I have sent an electronic inquiry twice and no response. Does anyone have a good number or email?

Thanks

16 hours ago, tony s said:

Hello

I have been trying to get Cunard customer service for weeks to iron out some issues for a July cruise. The main number is the hold from hell and I have sent an electronic inquiry twice and no response. Does anyone have a good number or email?

Thanks

The nuclear option. - Has proven success with CC members -

Bypasses Cunard Customer Services which has become an oxymoron 

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo
  • Like 1

I have called Cunard several times in the past few months and yes, I had rather long waits.  Sometimes the robot voice told me my wait would be ten minutes, and instead I was on hold for more than a half hour. 

HOWEVER, whenever I reached an agent that person was extremely helpful and spent an exceptional amount of time helping me and answering questions, and providing wonderful instant solutions.  I can see why other people must wait because when the agent talks with you, you become the complete priority.

Yes, of course I would like faster service (yesterday I was on hold for an hour and a half with my airline program to reinstate some miles), but the expert service I have been receiving means that I just make time for these important calls and I have patience.

These customer service folks also probably undergo significant training to be able to deal with the many issues they encounter, so it is not a job that lots of new hires can easily jump into.  I choose Cunard because of the lovely cruise experience--I will continue to have patience with phone calls because I value quality over instant responses that lack expertise.

• Like 2