Massage Gun

tlw440

I have no pertinent comment but just the topic title made me laugh.  Is it a gun that shoots massages?  Is it a heavy thumper type hand-held massage device.  Is it a "personal massage devise"?   I mean no offense but wanted to thank you for making me laugh as I envision my own type of "massage gun".  😄

More seriously, assuming it is a massage device that plugs in, I would assume it would be fine depending on the electrical requirements.  Fans and similar electric devices are okay but regardless of what others experience might have been, if it is something you really need to take on board I suggest you contact Carnival ahead of time and get clarification (in writing) so you will have no problems.  Whether they classify it was a medical device or whatever. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, wgeddings said:

I have no pertinent comment but just the topic title made me laugh.  Is it a gun that shoots massages?  Is it a heavy thumper type hand-held massage device.  Is it a "personal massage devise"?   I mean no offense but wanted to thank you for making me laugh as I envision my own type of "massage gun".  😄

More seriously, assuming it is a massage device that plugs in, I would assume it would be fine depending on the electrical requirements.  Fans and similar electric devices are okay but regardless of what others experience might have been, if it is something you really need to take on board I suggest you contact Carnival ahead of time and get clarification (in writing) so you will have no problems.  Whether they classify it was a medical device or whatever. 

That is the name of it, glad I could make you laugh and no it's not a "personal massage devise"

• Haha 1

Just refrain from calling it a gun. They will not let you take anything resembling a gun onboard, not even a small gun keychain. Call it a massager not a massage gun if they pull it out of your bag at the security checkpoint. Calling it a gun will cause you trouble. 

• Like 1