Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

@BennyBrun..ok I MUST comment.  I read and follow a lot of cc boards and reviews.

Knowing the few things regarding your professional life that you have shared it is time to tell the world....YOU ARE A TOP NOTCH INDIVIDUAL and I suspect you are very good at your job.

You take all our comments in stride and you are always polite and professional.....this must also reflect in your professional life.

Kuddos to you we need more humans of your kind!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

excellent.  will be fun to hear how you compare the two.

Also will be interesting if SOS has brought back their broadway show.

I am hoping it will be back too !  But I have UDP so I will be good either way! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun..ok I MUST comment.  I read and follow a lot of cc boards and reviews.

Knowing the few things regarding your professional life that you have shared it is time to tell the world....YOU ARE A TOP NOTCH INDIVIDUAL and I suspect you are very good at your job.

You take all our comments in stride and you are always polite and professional.....this must also reflect in your professional life.

Kuddos to you we need more humans of your kind!

Wow thank you so much!  I sincerely appreciate it!  I practice a little kindness goes a long way and always think about the other person before any interaction.  It really helps and makes life a little easier.

• Like 3

@BennyBrun About those beach towels... where's the third towel? You know they always give you three beach towels. Never mind that you're only one person. When you turn those 2 towels back in, they will ask you about the third towel... and then charge you $25 when you can't produce it. In the meantime... ask your cabin attendant to make a unique towel animal or two out of them. I'd say 3 animals, but you lost the third towel... lol

Dave

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well can you explain how you felt and what the overall experience was like?

It was dark and then flashing lights came on.  Lots of music.  It was quick and.  I am glad I did it but one and done! I was a little lightheaded when I got out but the crew was right there to help.  I think the flashing lights were the culprit🤪

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fontaid said:

@BennyBrun About those beach towels... where's the third towel? You know they always give you three beach towels. Never mind that you're only one person. When you turn those 2 towels back in, they will ask you about the third towel... and then charge you $25 when you can't produce it. In the meantime... ask your cabin attendant to make a unique towel animal or two out of them. I'd say 3 animals, but you lost the third towel... lol

Dave

This darn towels… I will be stopping at guest relations before I get on my shuttle tomorrow to make sure there are no last minute towel charges!  Who takes them home?  I wouldn’t even if they don’t charge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

... this time I am armed with UDP!  So watch out food, I am coming for you!

Shouldn't that be watch out seafood since you obviously have HOOKED straight in your cross hairs and we both know your stomach is ready for massive quantities of intake.  If you took out a half dozen 🦞tails at the MDR on the Wonder,  I can only hypothesize about the hurting you'll do at HOOKED on the Symphony. 😉

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Gonna visit one of the "coffee" shops in Amsterdam?

Honestly I have not decided if I am going to stay in Amsterdam for an extra day or if I am going to fly home the same day yet.   I need some time to recover for the 6/24 Oasis trip 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Honestly I have not decided if I am going to stay in Amsterdam for an extra day or if I am going to fly home the same day yet.   I need some time to recover for the 6/24 Oasis trip 😂 

Another first world problem because of your 10 cruises over the first 6 months of the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

Shouldn't that be watch out seafood since you obviously have HOOKED straight in your cross hairs and we both know your stomach is ready for massive quantities of intake.  If you took out a half dozen 🦞tails at the MDR on the Wonder,  I can only hypothesize about the hurting you'll do at HOOKED on the Symphony. 😉

As soon as I board the Symphony, I am going straight to Hooked!  I got oyster and lobster on my mind!

• Like 3