NCL air can you extend past cruise embarkation?

PC Skier

We are on an NCL cruise in Nov. with bogo air fare and we would like to stay a while in Miami after the cruise.  Does anyone know if you can extend the date you fly home?  We haven't made final payment yet. 

44 minutes ago, PC Skier said:

We are on an NCL cruise in Nov. with bogo air fare and we would like to stay a while in Miami after the cruise.  Does anyone know if you can extend the date you fly home?  We haven't made final payment yet. 

You would need to contact NCL to ask for the Disembarkation Deviation.

I believe they will allow 2 days prior to and/or post cruise.

Deviation Requests:

• Deviation requests up to 2 days pre/post cruise will be credited $25 USD per person per deviation for guests 1 and 3-8 on the reservation. No other deviation requests will be permitted.
  • Date deviations can be added up to 75 days prior to embarkation; once flight is ticketed, date deviations can no longer be requested. The following ships/sailings have 60 days prior: Epic 9/5/21-11/11/21; Getaway 9/13/21-11/24/21 and Jade 7/20/21-11/7/21.
  • Secondary land package must be selected.
  • Hotel add-on is not required for deviation request to apply.
  • Deviation credit is non-refundable and non-transferable.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:12 AM, PC Skier said:

I know!

• 5 weeks later...

We  had to pay $399 for our extra day in Honolulu.  We actually leave Boston for Honolulu tomorrow morning.  I feel the extra day will be worth it.  Our flight from Hawaii is at 9:50 PM next day.  So we got really two full extra days with that one overnight.  All through NCL  BOGO.  I have no problem with that.  It is what it is.

We did this for our alakan cruise. Asked to extend our trip 2 days before the cruise. We are getting there around 11am and we dont leave until 9:30pm after we get off the ship so we are technically getting 3 extra days hah

• Like 1