Norwegian Encore Seattle disembarkation time

lisong

Hi, I am a novice currently doing research above May/June cruise to Alaska. A couple questions:

1. Encore arrives Seattle at 6AM on the disembarkation day, when should I expect to get off the ship? I am thinking 11:18AM returning flight from SEA, is it feasible?
2. On their description of balcony room "and some have additional bedding to accommodate one or two more guests", when booking, how do I know if a room has "additional bedding" (I assume is pullman bed)?
3. How's the wifi speed on ship, does it support watching youtube?

Thanks!  

I hope you enjoy your cruise. We'll be going early May and I am super excited. I'll be happy to help answer your questions as best as I can from past cruises.

1. You should be able to make your time unless things are slowed at the port for some odd reason. I'd just recommend that if you can take your bags off with you. That will greatly speed things up. I didn't do that once and booked a flight much like yours and missed it because it took almost 40 minutes to get my bags. It can be a hassle but if you want to be 100% sure to make the flight best to carry off.

2. Additional bedding is sometimes in the closet. I've had hit or miss on this one. But luckily, I've had great room stewards and all I had to do was ask them for additional bedding and pillows. By the night time it was there and ready for me. We had our room steward make up the couch in other cruises to be a bed. I am going to assume that this ship will be no different. I have not cruised this ship before but I have the Bliss and it is mirrored almost the same.

3. Wifi speed on any ship can be hit or miss. The streaming wifi is $34.99 USD/day. On all the ships I have been on, the ability to stream youtube or anything else has been hit or miss. One minute (literally) you have great service, watching away, and next minute its gone and no signal. Weather can affect it as well. So yes you can get it and watch youtube to answer your question. You ultimately must decide if the price is worth it. I don't think I'll pay the price when I can just use my Ipad download the videos with youtube premium and at ports just use wifi  to download more as the cruise goes on. That's my plan. Saves me a ton of money and I pay one monthly bill instead of the almost 250 for 7 days. 

Hope this helped a little and again hope you enjoy your cruise.

I hope you don't get the problem we had!!!   They docked in the opposite direction expected so the luggage was stocked on board in the wrong direction.   The first luggage off was for the last passengers to disembark!!!!   A real shambles!!

• Thanks 1