Freedom Schedule?

Ohio Bucki

From what I can tell, Carnival Freedom will move from Miami to Port Canaveral to pick up the itineraries formerly assigned to Carnival Elation, effective April 21 through Oct. 15.

Where will the Freedom be after Oct. 15?

I have a cruise scheduled on the Freedom for Oct. 30th out of Miami. The cruise no longer shows on my cruise manager? I have not received any emails from Carnival saying that my cruise has been changed.

Even though I feel like we got the better half of this ship swap (we were booked on Elation in November which is now going to be Freedom) I'm still on pins and needles waiting for our new cabin assignments.  We had 3 adjoining balconies and the cynical side of me brain says that's going to get screwed up.

Does anyone know if an email will be going out when the reassignments are done, or will they just magically show up in our cruise planner?

Edited by groundloop

5 hours ago, groundloop said:

Even though I feel like we got the better half of this ship swap (we were booked on Elation in November which is now going to be Freedom) I'm still on pins and needles waiting for our new cabin assignments.  We had 3 adjoining balconies and the cynical side of me brain says that's going to get screwed up.

Does anyone know if an email will be going out when the reassignments are done, or will they just magically show up in our cruise planner?

From past experience you will not be notified when the changes are made. Keep an eye on your cruise planner.

6 hours ago, groundloop said:

We were booked on a b2b on the Elation in Dec and we got our new cabin assignments two days ago. I didn't receive any notification, they just popped up in my cruise manager. Of course our cabins were not the same, so I had to call them and get them changed so I didn't have to change cabins after the first leg. Just keep checking your cruise manager. 

7 hours ago, Cushing985 said:

I assume you checked your spam folder?  That's where I found my email from Carnival announcing the changes.

Yes I did check all the folders. I'm not sure what is wrong with my account but I never get these schedule change emails form Carnival. On my last cruise they changed several of the ports but I never received emails about it.  

Edited by Ohio Bucki
spelling

11 hours ago, groundloop said:

Scheduled for a November cruise on the Elation, now the Freedom, we got our assignment yesterday morning. No email has arrived notifying us yet but it was on the Carnival site.