March 1and after cruisers, testing ?

NW Pacific

Can anyone who has cruised after March 1, let us (me) know if there was at your own cost testing available at the Pier, if you arrived without one.  Which Port?  know am an old foggie, getting testing done prior online is not really  an option for us.  Sailed in January, test done at San Pedro, easy peasy. Know testing has changed,  just wondering what anyone has encountered?

While we will plan to test before flying out, I think many of us would like details of what it's like if we need to pay for testing at the pier.   While the local Dept of Health was setting up multiple places for free testing, they are starting to close down many of those options. 

So, like the OP, I would love to hear if someone has experience with the paid testing at the Port of Miami.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NW Pacific said:

Stil hoping for some answers about covid testing available at the Pier, and which one, if unable to get one done before????  Cost??

I feel the best way to answer this question is to contact Norwegian directly. Relying on any information on a non-Norwegian site could cause you to not be able to board the ship. You need the best and most reliable information. Please call them. 

• Like 1