Where do you find your sailing history on MSC?

Markanddonna

I can't find any history of my cruising with MSC on the website. MSC lost a history that is important for insurance reimbursement. They claim it never existed and I have a hard copy of it and the emailed copy of confirmation. 

Does anyone have advice on how to find one's cruise history?

You'll see them under the Voyager Club tab when you log into your account--unless they've never given you credit for some like we're dealing with. I'm missing three YC cruises from my account and my wife is missing two. I can talk to someone at customer service and they can give me the booking number for all 7 cruises we've taken on MSC. I shared this info via email with Voyager's Club (since you cannot speak to anyone in that dpt) over two weeks ago, and they've yet to fix the problem. I'm trying to get it resolved before we cruise again next month. We should have been "diamond" on our last two cruises, but had no idea because VC can't get things right. Even our current booking doesn't appear to be linked to our accounts, and when I try to add it, a box always pops up to tell me something went wrong and to "try again."

2 hours ago, portofrome said:

When you are logged in, go on MSC Voyager Club and you will see all your cruises (at least on the italian site).

Cruises before 2006 are not available in the history. There is no way to get access to these except your own documents.

I am going through the same thing as well.  Our cruise in the Yacht Club from Dec is not listed and we received no points.  I have emailed and called several times and the only response I receive is they are working on it.  Like the other poster, We I call they see the booking but there response is you need to email.  It is very frustration  

1 hour ago, Markanddonna said:

I can only find how to enroll in the MSC Voyagers' Club. Hey, Italy, how about sending some of your competent IT guys to work on the USA site?

image.thumb.png.5f2cb9098e0b8eb84448ac048dd1cd81.png

You're not crazy--it took me forever to find how to see my points. You have to login (or create) an account with MSC as if you were going to manage one of your bookings. First, click on the icon next to the phone number:

2090367195_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_56_32PM.thumb.png.59900bb9019fead5d248b5f4e9aa3523.png

Then use the section on the right side of the screen to login or create an account:1240941775_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_54_55PM.thumb.png.535d5860c62519a4ce2fcfc0fdb7c883.png

That should take you to a screen with your account info. Click on the "Voyager's Club" tab at the account to see your cruise history/points:758966908_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_55_45PM.thumb.png.b1d7d18351b9a7842cadc6bf5821220f.png

8 hours ago, EMc&DrS said:

You'll see them under the Voyager Club tab when you log into your account--unless they've never given you credit for some like we're dealing with. I'm missing three YC cruises from my account and my wife is missing two. I can talk to someone at customer service and they can give me the booking number for all 7 cruises we've taken on MSC. I shared this info via email with Voyager's Club (since you cannot speak to anyone in that dpt) over two weeks ago, and they've yet to fix the problem. I'm trying to get it resolved before we cruise again next month. We should have been "diamond" on our last two cruises, but had no idea because VC can't get things right. Even our current booking doesn't appear to be linked to our accounts, and when I try to add it, a box always pops up to tell me something went wrong and to "try again."

Same. I got them to add 1 of 2 missing cruises after 4 daily emails. Now trying to get the other added. No explanations given. 

5 hours ago, EMc&DrS said:

You're not crazy--it took me forever to find how to see my points. You have to login (or create) an account with MSC as if you were going to manage one of your bookings. First, click on the icon next to the phone number:

2090367195_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_56_32PM.thumb.png.59900bb9019fead5d248b5f4e9aa3523.png

Then use the section on the right side of the screen to login or create an account:1240941775_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_54_55PM.thumb.png.535d5860c62519a4ce2fcfc0fdb7c883.png

That should take you to a screen with your account info. Click on the "Voyager's Club" tab at the account to see your cruise history/points:758966908_ScreenShot2022-03-10at12_55_45PM.thumb.png.b1d7d18351b9a7842cadc6bf5821220f.png

Yet, it doesn't lead me there. Frustrating.