Carnival ship to St. Lucia

beshears

I believe Carnival has  one or two ships going next year to St. Lucia, but the cruise is 9 days. If you know or have seen where Carnival is going to St. Lucia on a 7 day cruise, would you let me know?

4 hours ago, yogibear said:

Since Carnival no longer sails out of San Juan, I doubt you will ever see St. Lucia on a 7 day cruise.

Karen

this is really the story here.  St Lucia is too far south to hit from any mainland disembark point on a 7 day voyage.  The SJ trip was great and I hope some day it will return.  For now, plan on a longer southern trip to get that far down.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jiggs said:

this is really the story here.  St Lucia is too far south to hit from any mainland disembark point on a 7 day voyage.  The SJ trip was great and I hope some day it will return.  For now, plan on a longer southern trip to get that far down.

Yep.  And Carnival would do well to incorporate an A/B routing from SJU..... Down to Barbados one week; full ABCs the next.  We can figure this out, why can't they? Honestly, not to pick on our friends in Mobile but..... 🤔

• Like 1

I wish Carnival had an option on their site to pick a specific destination instead of a generic Caribbean, Europe, Alaska option, instead of having to drill down into every cruise to see the itinerary.   I think this is what the OP meant  .. if any of us knew from our own searches, then please let him/her know.   

10 hours ago, htkodiak said:

Isn't this board for asking questions ?You waist words scolding people all the time instead of just answering or not.If you don't have something good to say keep your words to yourself.

Lots of people on here clearly having nothing better to do!  Sad.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, 80sGal said:

I wish Carnival had an option on their site to pick a specific destination instead of a generic Caribbean, Europe, Alaska option, instead of having to drill down into every cruise to see the itinerary.   

If on the Carnival page you click “Explore” then “Destinations” then the region your port is in, then the port you are interested in, on that page at the very top is a button that says “View Sailings.”  This will show you sailing that include that port of call. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, elmojessi said:

If on the Carnival page you click “Explore” then “Destinations” then the region your port is in, then the port you are interested in, on that page at the very top is a button that says “View Sailings.”  This will show you sailing that include that port of call. 

Thanks!  I didn't know that was an option! 

• Thanks 1

Hello, I want to thank "everyone" who posted here, and I'm sorry if there was a little negative on here, but I "thought" I was just asking a simple question. I have been blessed to go to St. Lucia twice before, and had planned to do it for the 3rd time with my adult children and wives, a couple days before the Covid hit bad a couple years ago. Someone posted that Carnival does NOT have any ships going out of San Juan, and to me, that does make a big difference now, as I did not know this. We were to do St. Lucia this year, and we were on Royal Caribbean, and I really didn't want to do RC, but I wanted my sons/wives to see what St. Lucia was all about.  Yes we did the cruise, but at the last minute because of a couple cases of covid on the ship, we did NOT get to St. Lucia like planned. I still prefer Carnival, but since my sons all work, 9 days they cannot take off that long. I fell in love with St. Lucia, and maybe St. Lucia is not meant to be for my family to see/visit.

• Like 1