Anyone know anything about the Rock and Retro: 80’s Extravaganza Sailcation on Vailiant Lady

davidja01

We have booked this - leaving next week seems to be run by a third party (Very Strange).

It must be one o the first voyages on the Valiant Lady.

Can't book restaurants on the Virgin App.

I see a cruise after ours has been cancelled and just struggling to find out a great deal. I expected there to be something here..

59 minutes ago, 70KToM said:

Have you checked your email? I read this one was canceled also.

Those who booked direct with Virgin Voyages were cancelled, those who booked direct with Imagine Cruising (who are chartering the ship) have not been cancelled. As the OP made specific reference to the name of the voyage (Rock and Retro, whereas Virgin called it Coast the Canary Islands), I assume he's good to go. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 7:21 PM, davidja01 said:

We have booked this - leaving next week seems to be run by a third party (Very Strange).

It must be one o the first voyages on the Valiant Lady.

Can't book restaurants on the Virgin App.

I see a cruise after ours has been cancelled and just struggling to find out a great deal. I expected there to be something here..

We had booked this back in October  direct with Imagine cruising , the whole ship was chartered by them, unfortunately my husband tested positive for Covid on Saturday , was due to sail Monday so we had to cancel. Travel insurance claim being processed . 
We have done an 80s cruise with RCI, it was brilliant and did wonder how Valiant lady would accommodate all the guests to see the artists as I believe there isn’t a big theatre like the mainstream cruise lines . 
The upside is the weather is gorgeous at home so we are making the most of it 😎

Edited by heatherb1958

22 hours ago, heatherb1958 said:

We had booked this back in October  direct with Imagine cruising , the whole ship was chartered by them, unfortunately my husband tested positive for Covid on Saturday , was due to sail Monday so we had to cancel. Travel insurance claim being processed . 
We have done an 80s cruise with RCI, it was brilliant and did wonder how Valiant lady would accommodate all the guests to see the artists as I believe there isn’t a big theatre like the mainstream cruise lines . 
The upside is the weather is gorgeous at home so we are making the most of it 😎

When they hosted ABC for a concert last August, they set up a stage on the pool deck so we could watch from that deck or the surrounding upper deck - I expect that is what they will be hoping to do again as they are sailing the Canaries so should be decent weather.

• Thanks 1