Live from Wonder of the Seas 11 - 18 March 2022

I finally made it on board this beautiful ship.  There are numerous changes that are a little different than other Oasis class ships. I wanted brisket from the Mason Jar and they only have it at dinner. The closet space in some of rooms are a little smaller. The bathroom doors close magnetically and make a loud pop when connecting which could be annoying in the middle of the night, especially to anyone else sleeping. The Aqua Showcase is not up fully running. We’ll just get a “sampler” showing.  But it’s exciting and looking forward to what is available and meeting people. 
B2835589-5251-4CFE-BE99-7A91A262F169.thumb.jpeg.423fca297c384eb0e8587cf78e7aef1b.jpeg

• Like 5

I am on in 4 weeks.

Can you see if they have those ship MAGNETS in the shops?  thanks in advance.

Also let us know if you do the Abyss and just how scary it is.

I think you will find a different buzz since this is the 2nd week.  have a nice time

I hope you have a fabulous time!!   We are on board april 15th for the 5 nighter over Easter..

I hope each sailing they are able to get a few more things worked out…

I’m interested in the process for making show reservations if you can share your experience … also if there is any news on the escape room opening…

• Haha 1

Hi DeputyDawg46,

I wonder if you could enquire ref leaving a 4 year old in the kids club adventure ocean. Are they open all day on Port days so parents can go on an excursion (non ship one) or are times limited to 9-12, 2-5 etc

We sale on WOS in 3 weeks time.

Thanks in advance

55 minutes ago, shilu said:

Hi DeputyDawg46,

I wonder if you could enquire ref leaving a 4 year old in the kids club adventure ocean. Are they open all day on Port days so parents can go on an excursion (non ship one) or are times limited to 9-12, 2-5 etc

We sale on WOS in 3 weeks time.

Thanks in advance

I got this from GS. 0C1EF84E-DD51-420E-9794-29FCF8A21DA5.thumb.jpeg.b800af88fd715d3c4d6af84a7b0c31e7.jpeg47704B63-4B5C-44D8-A4FA-74BD2E5FA7E4.thumb.jpeg.0970cef7a20798a1a21fbdb82ee520ed.jpeg

On 3/12/2022 at 7:19 PM, Cel_cruise said:

I’m interested in the process for making show reservations if you can share your experience … also if there is any news on the escape room opening…

The form that I posted earlier with all the shows is what I look at to see what I want to do each night and then circle it. Then I go to the app and then make reservations for everyone through the app for that particular show. Then I post that sheet on a wall in the room with a magnet, since the walls are metal, so that I can look at it each night and know what my show will be.  I do this as one of the first things on board since some shows fill up fast. 

14 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Someone who cruised on the inagural Wonder cruise last week is now on Symphony and they are asking if the food is just as elaborate in Windjammer this week as the inagural cruise.  If you say Lobster on Day 6 it doesn't sound like it is the same.

I agree - I expect the MDR menu to be similar but I am  really curious how the WJ menu was that first few days!