COVID test embarkation question

zackarykeef

Hey, all! We board in 2 days, and just wanted to ask those of you who set sail in March how check-in was at the pier. My friend had her COVID test sent directly to NCL today, but I did not. I just have to show it at the pier at check-in, correct? Does anyone know if they need a printed copy, or can I just show it on my phone? Thanks in advance! Can't wait to be back on board!

5 hours ago, zackarykeef said:

Hey, all! We board in 2 days, and just wanted to ask those of you who set sail in March how check-in was at the pier. My friend had her COVID test sent directly to NCL today, but I did not. I just have to show it at the pier at check-in, correct? Does anyone know if they need a printed copy, or can I just show it on my phone? Thanks in advance! Can't wait to be back on board!

Phone is fine. Paper is better. 

The people who hold up the lines are those trying to flip between vaccine cards, boarding pass, and test results for multiple people. The reset of us just flash our paper and are pointed to the next checkpoint. 

• Like 1