Final Payment Some European Cruises Reduced to 60 Days

Uncle Sugar

Was on the verge of canceling three B2B Northern European cruises on the Sky Princess earlier today--based on uncertain circumstances (i.e., unknown Southampton UK COVID protocols and ongoing Ukrainian conflict). However, when on phone with big box TA representative, was advised that Princess had notified them earlier today that final payment due dates on European cruises departing between June 9 and July 30 have been reduced from 90 days to 60 days. In our case, the rep was able to provide written confirmation for our 14-day Sky cruise departing Southampton June 11: instead of tomorrow’s due date of March13, we have a new final payment date of April 12. In view of this new information, we didn’t cancel any of our three booked Sky cruises, as we were given another month to decide. Hopefully by then we’ll have more answers as to the desirability of cruising European ports during the forthcoming June/July time frame.

Have others received similar information?

Edited by Uncle Sugar
  • Thanks 1

• Uncle Sugar changed the title to Final Payment Some European Cruises Reduced to 60 Days

I just went online to my booking to verify my final payment date for our June 11th Med cruise as it was due March 13. Now the final payment date has been moved to April 12th so they are changing final payment dates.