Beyond the Podium Speakers

HBDave

Just discovered this thread!  I am an experienced enrichment speaker.  I just started speaking on cruise ships last summer, first with Celebrity.  I love the Celebrity Beyond the Podium program and I am so pleased to see your comments here.

I sailed first on the Edge in July 2021, a B2B.  Marvelous experience and wonderful passengers!  What a great way to be introduced to Celebrity and to presenting at sea!

In September 2021 I sailed on the Equinox, and in October of 2021 I sailed on the Millennium.  Great experiences each time, wonderful passengers (seems to be true of Celebrity cruises!), and a chance to experience the different classes of Celebrity ships.

In February of this year I sailed with another line to Antarctica.  What a beautiful continent!

My daughter's upcoming college graduation has me landlocked for awhile, but I am watching advertised opportunities for another chance to join Celebrity at sea later this year.

Oh... my topics are Pop Music History... overviews of the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s.  The Story of the Beatles.  A look at the making of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album.  The Wrecking Crew.  Even the stories behind your favorite Christmas songs.  We have fun!  I hope I might see you aboard a ship someday!