Which NCL Jade Greek Isles Itinerary Would you Choose?

TardisDance

Just curious, does it make a huge difference temperature wise to do a Greek Isles cruise in September vs. October?  Our anniversary is in early September, but if the temperatures are better in October, we’ll cruise then.  We aren’t beach people at all, so water temperature isn’t a concern, but we also don’t want rain.  I’m getting really tempted by itinerary 1, but I’m not sure what time of year to book.

Edited by TardisDance

20 hours ago, TardisDance said:

Just curious, does it make a huge difference temperature wise to do a Greek Isles cruise in September vs. October?  Our anniversary is in early September, but if the temperatures are better in October, we’ll cruise then.  We aren’t beach people at all, so water temperature isn’t a concern, but we also don’t want rain.  I’m getting really tempted by itinerary 1, but I’m not sure what time of year to book.

You will find interesting that it's better to do a greek isles cruise in Spring or Fall because the places are not so crowded. If you are not a beach person then late September/early October it would be the best time for you to do this cruise!

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TardisDance said:

Thanks @SummmerInKefalonia.  I am really hoping to do this cruise this year if the world situation improves.  I would love your insight on things to do in Kefalonia if you have the time.  

When you choose the date, mention me here and I will help you. It depends on the time you visit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 4:09 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Orama maps is good.

Thank you!  You are correct.  Orama maps seem to be the best.  I am very happy with them.  Anavasi maps are not as good, and Freytag & Berndt seem much worse.

On 3/17/2022 at 2:05 PM, vanchelle said:

I asked a very similar question about 13 months ago. 
we chose itinerary 1, for a few reasons. I’m still happier with the stops, but wish it wasn’t so rushed. We plan to stay on ship at least one port for our own “sea day” 

not sure when you plan to book but we cruise 🤞🏼 June 19th and will have feedback after that:)

Argostoli is gorgeous and will be an easy day to just walk off the ship and into town for lunch.  It's a pedestrian town surrounded by leafy trees and restaurants.  If you enjoy Greek food look for Premier Restaurant on the square.  The owner speaks wonderful English and his brother has a restaurant in Chicago.  He was adorable.  We decided if we won the lottery and wanted to escape we would do it on this island.

• Like 2