Question about name on birth certif. vs. driver's license

HarleyGirl

My husbands name on his birth certificate is Richard but on his driver's license it's Rick. Is this going to be a problem? I wouldnt think so, but you never know. I'm thinking that probably would be more like last names not matching and the lady having to show a marriage certificate or something.

My husbands name on his birth certificate is Richard but on his driver's license it's Rick. Is this going to be a problem? I wouldnt think so, but you never know. I'm thinking that probably would be more like last names not matching and the lady having to show a marriage certificate or something.

We ran into that with a client and the cruise line listed his name as (in your case) Richard Rick Harleygirl.

Same for my hubby Richard but goes by Rick, we have never had a problem. Even when doing Europe last summer, his passport says Richard and all of our Carnival stuff said Rick. I am more careful now to remember to book under Richard. Should be no Problem, or as they say in Jamacia it will be IREE. No Problem Man:p

Archived