NCL. Vacation planner (or way to get help!)

denas

Hi!

Ive booked a cruise this summer on the Gem out of Venice. I also booked air through NCL. Normally I do everything online and never have to call the reservations people but this time I want to ask come questions about the air/transportation to Trieste/ and booking hotels through NCL pre/post cruise. 

I’ve now called the number three times and waited for the general “service existing reservation” since I didn’t book through the phone so I don’t have a planner/consultant/ point of contact. First call guy was rude so I just hung up and called back for a second time and got someone who helped me. Now I decided to add a hotel so called and finally  got through to someone after a very long wait and was almost to the point of getting help when the call was disconnected. Is there a way to get a regular person I can contact or is it too late since I booked online?  Thanks for any advice!  

There are specific phone numbers to call to speak to someone about air and hotel

Air: 866-625-1163

Hotel: 800-327-7030

I had no trouble reaching a helpful agent at both of those numbers yesterday. Wait time was less than 10 minutes for both calls.

Just now, pantherpaw said:

There are specific phone numbers to call to speak to someone about air and hotel

Air: 866-625-1163

Hotel: 800-327-7030

I had no trouble reaching a helpful agent at both of those numbers yesterday. Wait time was less than 10 minutes for both calls.

That’s what I needed. The number they sent me in a message to book a hotel went to a general NCL number. Thanks!!