Check In issue

Pcds_146

we are leaving on MSC Cruise April 3rd in 15 days and have been assigned a cabin yet and cannot do online check in with our a cabin number, any ideas other than call. Called last week and they said wait a few days .  Have got email wanting us to bid on upgrades but still nothing about a cabin

9 hours ago, Pcds_146 said:

we are leaving on MSC Cruise April 3rd in 15 days and have been assigned a cabin yet and cannot do online check in with our a cabin number, any ideas other than call. Called last week and they said wait a few days .  Have got email wanting us to bid on upgrades but still nothing about a cabin

Many people on my cruise which leaves March 20 did not get cabin assignment or check in time until 4 days prior to sailing. I will also add, everyone in our cruise's Facebook group received a variety of changes to our port check in times over the last few days, and my understanding is that they don't even look at that at the port. So, long story short, my suggestion is to show up when it is convenient for you.

• Like 1

Don't worry so much about the check in. Whatever you can't do on line, they will do at the poort. It'll just take longer. As far as luggage tags, the head porter will have your cabin number and make up luggage tags for you.