Cruise ends in Vancouver, does Royal provide covid test to fly back to USA?

They stopped providing COVID testing on the ship for Canadians returning to Canada from a US port back in February - you had to find and pay for testing yourself. But After April 1st we will no longer need a negative COVID test to enter Canada so maybe the US will drop the requirement as well. I hope so.

• Like 2

We are running into the same problem with the Wonder transatlantic in Barcelona.  The test must be done no more than one day before and we will be on the ship.  RCI will not guarantee that testing will be available and it is causing multiple problems.  They suggest the monitored tests but with the unreliability of the internet on the ship I am very worried!

11 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

We are running into the same problem with the Wonder transatlantic in Barcelona.  The test must be done no more than one day before and we will be on the ship.  RCI will not guarantee that testing will be available and it is causing multiple problems.  They suggest the monitored tests but with the unreliability of the internet on the ship I am very worried!

A lot of major airports have testing available.  You should check with whatever airport you are flying out of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time4u2go said:

A lot of major airports have testing available.  You should check with whatever airport you are flying out of.

Yes, there is a testing center in BCN international terminal.  Antigen tests with results in 20 minutes for 30 euro.  Really a pretty easy option https://flycovidtestcenter.com/en/barcelona-t1/

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I am going to go across the land border to Seattle.  No test needed to cross a land border.

This is what I'm seriously considering too. Not only because of the testing, but the price and time of flights are much better with Seattle than Vancouver from where we live. I just wish Amtrak would open the train to Vancouver back up! I would prefer to take the train over the bus.