If you were to find out a Group was on your cruise...

gr81

This is why I mentioned about her group cruise.It was not intended to make any assumptions about whether or not anyone cared or not, but just answering the question of what type of cruise she sponsored. Sorry if it was misinterpreted.

It was a FAMILY cruise, for Christ's sake... not a "gay" cruise per se. It was focused on those usually uninvited GLBT FAMILIES.

I love reading about those who are so glad they "missed" signing up for a G/L cruise. Not many entries from those who actually found themselves onboard with a gay group and LOVED it! Perhaps the former should instead REGRET all the good stuff they missed! Hmmmmm?

For those who would hate being onboard with a gay group whose population might actually reach 15-20 percent of the total guests, please avoid the RCCL Radiance cruise departing 11/25/06. There will be several hundred (gasp!) of US onboard. If you don't like us, please don't join us!

On a previous Pied Piper group cruise, however, I am so pleased to report that the heterosexuals onboard... OK, well MOST of 'them'... behaved themselves and rarely offended 'us'.

We in the GLBT group were quite hesitant to sail off on a 'straight' cruise having heard horror stories about how 'they' take over the disco with their mixed-gender dancing, and make uninvited passes at members of the opposite sex, but we were so pleasantly surprised to find that our group 'accepted' them among us with very little hesitation. We 'shared' the disco dance floor with them and we learned... we learned that an unwelcome sexual advance can be rejected politely by saying (look it up!) 'No'. Better yet, 'I'm flattered that you asked, but I'm already attached.' That latter response actually resulted in several cross-orientational friendships.

So... please feel free to Join Us, but don't bitch about it. Remember, we've been Joining YOU for centuries without bitching about it.

OK... HeHeHe... so NOW we've gotten up the nerve to bitch. But we're trying to stop.

...and again, thanks to the respondents to this thread for so very few negative comments. Let's join each other on that 11/25/06 Radiance cruise!

For those who would hate being onboard with a gay group whose population might actually reach 15-20 percent of the total guests, please avoid the RCCL Radiance cruise departing 11/25/06. There will be several hundred (gasp!) of US onboard. If you don't like us, please don't join us!

On a previous Pied Piper group cruise, however, I am so pleased to report that the heterosexuals onboard... OK, well MOST of 'them'... behaved themselves and rarely offended 'us'.

We in the GLBT group were quite hesitant to sail off on a 'straight' cruise having heard horror stories about how 'they' take over the disco with their mixed-gender dancing, and make uninvited passes at members of the opposite sex, but we were so pleasantly surprised to find that our group 'accepted' them among us with very little hesitation. We 'shared' the disco dance floor with them and we learned... we learned that an unwelcome sexual advance can be rejected politely by saying (look it up!) 'No'. Better yet, 'I'm flattered that you asked, but I'm already attached.' That latter response actually resulted in several cross-orientational friendships.

So... please feel free to Join Us, but don't bitch about it. Remember, we've been Joining YOU for centuries without bitching about it.

OK... HeHeHe... so NOW we've gotten up the nerve to bitch. But we're trying to stop.

...and again, thanks to the respondents to this thread for so very few negative comments. Let's join each other on that 11/25/06 Radiance cruise!

Hysterical !! Best post ever!!!! Thank for the chuckle!!

Hay Chexmix, see ya in December! I do believe that the Rusty NASCAR cruise is be best group cruise ever. I heard many of the crew talking last year that they loved it when the Rusty and his fans were on board. Said it was such a fun group. One lady even told us she had no idea who Rusty was or anything about NASCAR, until she got on the ship. We met her about 5 days into the cruise and she said that she was already planning to attend a race in 2006.

Hay Chexmix, see ya in December! I do believe that the Rusty NASCAR cruise is be best group cruise ever. I heard many of the crew talking last year that they loved it when Rusty and his fans were on board. Said it was such a fun group. One lady even told us she had no idea who Rusty was or anything about NASCAR, until she got on the ship. We met her about 5 days into the cruise and she said that she was already planning to attend a race in 2006.

Just a little tid bit of information. If you DO NOT want to be on a cruise with over 1800 NASCAR fans don't book the Pride for December 3rd. This is a Rusty Wallace cruise and last December there were over 1800 on it. I WILL be there this year too.

For any other groups, as long as they don't bother me we can all hang out and fun onthe same ship. We are all there to have fun. So we can just join in and make it one BIG party.

Chex....I was there with you last year (along with 5 of my friends). And, we'll all be there with you again this year on The Pride!! Great to see another "Bama" cruiser going on the Rusty cruises!!

Archived