post cruise feedback

This may just be me being naive, but has anyone ever had a response after sending feedback following a cruise? The form does say you will be contacted within 28 days. I raised a couple of issues and commended members of the crew. Was this all for nothing?

Even if that Pensioncruiser

Any dealings I,ve had with TUI/Marella in my many years using them I,ve found there after sales and knowledge of their products etc etc pretty grim.All in all they,re pretty unhelpful if you have an issue pre or post holiday

If you book using a 3rd party dont even bother trying to contact them,uninterested

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for a reply after 13 days. Impossible to contact anyone after cruise by telephone, online chat, or email.

If you want to spend money with them - that's a different story - all possible forms of communication available including shops.

We have reported concerns about two Marella cruises (and we have not been on many), one related to safety, one related to staff attitude, and received responses on both occasions. One was by phone wanting more info, the other by e-mail.

So pleased with their reaction - they obviously felt that we raised valid points. Granted not always responded in time frame mentioned.

Commending the crew is probably best done on the onboard form.