Joy March 12-19 Freestyle Daily and other information

Shirt-man

We lost a stop at Cozumel due to a propulsion problem. Attached is a original before the cancellation and a revised sea day.

Sorry but I don't have menus.

Great cruise for us as it was a B2B. We did not have to leave the ship for the turnaround. Staff was great.

March 5-12 cruise 1,885 passengers

March 12-19 cruise 2,800 passengers

Excursion Joy March 12-19.pdf Freestyle Daily Day 1 March 12.pdf Freestyle Daily Day 2 March 13.pdf FreeStyle Daily Day 3 March 14.pdf FreeStyle Daily Day 4 March 15.pdf FreeStyle Daily Day 5 March 16.pdf FreeStyle Daily Day 6 March 17 sea day.pdf Freestyle Daily Day 6 March 17.pdf FreeStyle Daily Day 7 March 18.pdf Joy March 12-19 Cruise Shows.pdf NCL Disembarkation Joy March 19.pdf

• Like 4

On 3/20/2022 at 1:44 PM, andychris said:

Thank you so much! Fun to see the daily’s. 
We are going on the joy in the summer(different itinerary). 
any tips? Did you get a vibe pass? 
thanks!

No we did not get vibe pass. 

5 hours ago, Shirt-man said:

No we did not get vibe pass. 

I am on the Joy cruising right now.  I did get a Vibe Pass.  Ask me anything you want to know.  I would also like to thank the op-ed for taking the time to post the dailies.  You have done a great service for Cruise Critic and its members.  Thank you

2 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

I am on the Joy cruising right now.  I did get a Vibe Pass.  Ask me anything you want to know.  I would also like to thank the op-ed for taking the time to post the dailies.  You have done a great service for Cruise Critic and its members.  Thank you

What is the price of the Vibe?

What do you get for that cost?

How is the Vibe different from the Observation Deck?

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, Oxo said:

What is the price of the Vibe?

The cost is $209.00 per person, per week.

2 minutes ago, Oxo said:

What do you get for that cost?

You get a very private sundeck with to huge hot tubs.  There are LOTS of padded lounge chairs, umbrellas, outdoor shower, rest rooms and a huge bar.  It is age restricted.  If you have ever cruised in the Haven, it is similar except the Haven does not have a bar on their sundeck.

An example of what is special in the vibe is easy to say.  I walk in with a special key.  They see me and from the first day call me by my first name.  I choose a lounge chair and a crew member puts a towel on the bottom, top and a folded towel for my back.  Then a container of ice water with lemon is brought and they ask me if I want an adult beverage.  

When they see me they ask, "Gary do you want a tequala shot or a diet pepsi!" That is personalized service. 

7 minutes ago, Oxo said:

How is the Vibe different from the Observation Deck?

The observation deck is inside and the Vibe is outside on the top of the ship.  Two different animals. Since you brought up the Observation Deck, that is an outstanding benefit to any cruiser on NCL. One of my favorite places for viewing the sea in a climate controlled environment.  Love it also has a bar and a Starbucks. 

FYI, great to talk with you again OXO.  I believe you and I visited on the Joy on the November 27 to Dec 4 sailing if I am not mistaken.  That was a great time also.  This cruise, I am solo and it is definitely a great but different experience. 

Cruise well

First -

Shirt Man, thank you for the dailies! I'm on the Mar 26 sailing, so it's nice to see what may be offered.

Second-

Sthrngary-

Glad to hear you're cruising well.

So, tell me more about 1942 tequila. Will there be any left when I board on the 26th?

57 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

You get a very private sundeck with to huge hot tubs.  There are LOTS of padded lounge chairs, umbrellas, outdoor shower, rest rooms and a huge bar.  It is age restricted.  If you have ever cruised in the Haven, it is similar except the Haven does not have a bar on their sundeck.

An example of what is special in the vibe is easy to say.  I walk in with a special key.  They see me and from the first day call me by my first name.  I choose a lounge chair and a crew member puts a towel on the bottom, top and a folded towel for my back.  Then a container of ice water with lemon is brought and they ask me if I want an adult beverage.  

When they see me they ask, "Gary do you want a tequala shot or a diet pepsi!" That is personalized service. 

The observation deck is inside and the Vibe is outside on the top of the ship.  Two different animals. Since you brought up the Observation Deck, that is an outstanding benefit to any cruiser on NCL. One of my favorite places for viewing the sea in a climate controlled environment.  Love it also has a bar and a Starbucks. 

FYI, great to talk with you again OXO.  I believe you and I visited on the Joy on the November 27 to Dec 4 sailing if I am not mistaken.  That was a great time also.  This cruise, I am solo and it is definitely a great but different experience. 

Cruise well

Don't know what happened to my reply. So, let me try again.

Thank you for the info. We loved the Observation Lounge Deck as we got to know the staff very well since we were on B2B. In fact, that was our best cruise out of over 100. We celebrated our 59th wedding anniversary.

Yes, we met you and your family. You gave us a guided tour of your Ship within a Ship. Very impressive! We also enjoyed the Captain's Cocktail Party in the Haven. 

Is Martin, the General Manager, still on board? He is the Best and should be moving to the Prima.

We are still cruising.  Oasis B2B, Seashore B2B, Breakaway B2B, Prima 2x and Apex this year.  Spending our kids inheritance. LOL

We know you are enjoying the Joy on your own.  What's not to enjoy?

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising! 

Tony

54 minutes ago, Suite Heart said:

First -

Shirt Man, thank you for the dailies! I'm on the Mar 26 sailing, so it's nice to see what may be offered.

Second-

Sthrngary-

Glad to hear you're cruising well.

So, tell me more about 1942 tequila. Will there be any left when I board on the 26th?

It is in two places. The A-list bar and the observation deck on 15. 

I just had it and it is truly smooth

33 minutes ago, Oxo said:

s Martin, the General Manager, still on board? He is the Best and should be moving to the Prima.

I don’t know but I’ll try to find out. I am having a nice time but it is truly different. I’m at the le bistro tonight. Cruise 

1 hour ago, ggg196078 said:

We’re the staff wearing masks? Do you have copy of lunch menus (sit down restraunts)?

The staff wear wearing mask. Sorry but I don't have the sit down lunch. They don't have the sit down lunch on port days.

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 11:48 PM, Sthrngary said:

Is there a great deal of shade in the Vibe that is easy to find and use please?

30 minutes ago, GafferJohn said:

Is there a great deal of shade in the Vibe that is easy to find and use please?

Yes, The crew will simply bring you over an umbrella. Depending on how the ship is positioned one side has shade in the other side has sonThe crew will simply bring you over an umbrella. Depending on how the ship is positioned one side has shade in the other side has sun.