Drink Vouchers, latest changes (March 2022)

Swann5

We really enjoyed the new drink vouchers as Diamond Members.  We would get one afternoon drink from the pool bar.  We each carried on a 4 pack of Woodbridge Merlot mini bottles w cap =  to a bottle of wine.  Convenient for our cabin balcony before dinner.   We would use second voucher for the theater bar.   Third voucher for after dinner entertainment. DH enjoys a frozen mudslide or pina colada as his last beverage like a dessert.   I like a toasted almond.  Many bartenders not familiar with it so they just punch it into the computer for ingredients.  Similar to a White Russian ( which I call the white Ukrainian).   In r way back to r room, we wud stop at a bar and grab 2 Heineken bottles for r cabin fridge.   We got into a routine and really enjoyed the beer and my wine on r balcony at noon.  We wud take a short nap and then head up to the pool.  We did enjoy the Diamond Lounge before dinner each night.    The new system was great.   Going thru cruise withdrawal after getting home off Brillance March 10.  

• Like 1