Allure canceling call go Puerto Rico?

I know there have been some itinerary changes when it comes to Puerto Rico. My ship app says allure was in cococay yesterday and is due to have a sea day today then return to cococay. That’s not the advertised schedule for this ship. Due to be in Puerto Rico tomorrow. Wonder if there’s been a cancelation?  

19 minutes ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

As far as I know, most cruise ships no longer stop in San Juan due to their covid testing requirements

I'm glad my San Juan itinerary wasn't cancelled just a week or so ago.  Also, a Celebrity ship was there as well.

31 minutes ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

As far as I know, most cruise ships no longer stop in San Juan due to their covid testing requirements

Don’t know. We called in San Juan a week and a half ago on the Wonder of the Seas. No testing required. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, mtsublueraider said:

I know there have been some itinerary changes when it comes to Puerto Rico. My ship app says allure was in cococay yesterday and is due to have a sea day today then return to cococay. That’s not the advertised schedule for this ship. Due to be in Puerto Rico tomorrow. Wonder if there’s been a cancelation?  

or it could be the lovely app is not working correctly.

1 hour ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

We were just on anthem in February and stopped there. No restrictions except mask wearing in port area.