Carnival radiance

disneyaddictX4

We disembarked Radiance exactly 1 month ago.  Looking at my Uber receipt, it says we were picked up at 7:56 am, so we were probably off the ship about 7:45.  We are platinum/used priority debarkation.

We flew out of LGB (it's so much nicer/easier than LAX if you can make it work).  The receipt says we were dropped off at 8:12 am.  It's such a small airport, there are no crowds or lines.  Our flight was not until 11:10 so we had plenty of spare time.

We are also platinum and went down to meet at “7:15am” dining room by lobby, the Cruise direct Ryan Rose was all dressed down lol in a mumu bathrobe,slippers and curlers and he said platinum? .We nodded and he said I trust you are, and said we just cleared. So at 7:14am we walked off and parking lit receipt was 7:30am. First time I was ever first off a cruise ship in twenty years. It was a Monday morning and were driving back to Vegas area, so wanted to beat rush hour traffic- photos are what Carnival Radiance in Long Beach looks like at 7:20am on disembarkation. We were off so early off checked luggage to be sorted had not started yet. 

photos of

1- Carnival Radiance lobby banner was changed for 50th sailabration overnight.

2- a view looking down at Long Beach terminal waiting area,

3- The indoor ramps to get on ship at Carnival Long Beach  terminal (there is a elevator and escalator if need to use)

4-checked luggage area empty yet. 

C65A1DF4-00EE-4307-9435-E4C36B618C95.jpeg

BE5FECA6-E30A-416A-A74D-B39BD826D01E.jpeg

8A948D1F-00D0-42BF-BD44-315C61A7E648.jpeg

62D61E14-60F2-4FF2-A7EB-EB8ED6113E1D.jpeg

Edited by Buffettfan 225
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, disneyaddictX4 said:

Anyone know what time the earliest you can disembark on the Carnival Radiance? We are on a three day cruise in May and I’m wondering about my return flight times.

thanks 

I disembarked at 745 am just yesterday (no special exiting except i carried my own crap) I hope this helps! The captain said we could leave at 730 and started calling section A (non priority self check out)

Edited by KyloRen