No unvacinated kids on TA's?

lm121

On 3/23/2022 at 8:34 AM, exm said:

My TA also mentioned that Royal might make vaccines mandatory for kids 5 and up. Talking about going backwards! If that's the case, I'll cancel my 2 upcoming cruises, and won't cruise again until further notice. And I was thinking Royal would drop all vaccine mandates.

I booked a cruise for next April, and had to call C&A to apply a discount.  I mentioned she could add my vaccination status - and she said No, they no longer ask or mark that on bookings.   

Not sure if it was because it was a Spring 2023 booking, or if they expect to drop vaccine mandates soon. 

Edited by ocean sounds
Clarify
  • Like 1

Honestly I can see why they'd have this requirement for everyone for a TA cruise? It's not as though they're stopping off at multiple ports if something happens - medical emergencies in the middle of the Atlantic must be difficult unto itself as it is, much less a contagious illness. Yeah, it completely sucks for those who have a booking for a TA right now and can't go due to this requirement, but there are other routes people can take in the meantime, and the Atlantic will still be there for them when things calm down. ❤️

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yogini06 said:

I believe Italy is 180 for its citizens, 270 for everyone else.  Those dates are for the original series.  The boosters have no expiration date.

For many of us when we arrive in Europe it will be over 365 days since our 2nd shot so booster is what will get us in.  Our 2nd shot was 3/7/2021.  Booster 9/30/2021.  Pretty sure there are others like this with 2nd shot before June 2021. 

6 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

For many of us when we arrive in Europe it will be over 365 days since our 2nd shot so booster is what will get us in.  Our 2nd shot was 3/7/2021.  Booster 9/30/2021.  Pretty sure there are others like this with 2nd shot before June 2021. 

Italy is getting rid of essentially all their requirements in the coming weeks, so not going to make much difference anyway. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

Those dates only apply to the original series.  Boosters do not have an expiration date