NCL DAWN 2-Bed 11560 or 11060 Noisy?

PammyMouse

Hi, 

I just booked on Dawn 2-Bed Suite for a replacement for our June Getaway, not sure if it will even go, but I am wondering if either of these cabins have noise issues?  Anyone stayed in these? 

Thanks,

PM

We have stayed in11560 several times when we have had the 2 bedroom suite on the Dawn. The only noise I remember hearing is when the deck chairs move. I think that is what is above. It has been many years since being in the suite. I have not stayed in 11060 which is the mirror image as I always book the same room when cruising. We do love the Dawn. Awesome ship! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NJLVW said:

We have stayed in11560 several times when we have had the 2 bedroom suite on the Dawn. The only noise I remember hearing is when the deck chairs move. I think that is what is above. It has been many years since being in the suite. I have not stayed in 11060 which is the mirror image as I always book the same room when cruising. We do love the Dawn. Awesome ship! 

Thanks, I found a similar for the same cabin on the Star.  It is a relief as I am tired of messing around with bookings and flights....I do hope this goes!

PM