One day medallion net

ehogan

Is it possible to get Princess Medallion net for one day only?  We may need it for our last day which is at sea, in order to enter info for our ArriveCan app which is required to enter Canada.  

Thanks

Yes, pretty sure you can purchase a 1 day period. The rate if I remember was $20. 
Princess has a lower per day rate if you buy the entire voyage. Previously, Princess used to offer a short period plan for those who just needed to check in for their flights and other quick needs. I think the 1 day plan is now the shortest offered.

12 hours ago, wallyj said:

Yes, pretty sure you can purchase a 1 day period. The rate if I remember was $20. 
Princess has a lower per day rate if you buy the entire voyage. Previously, Princess used to offer a short period plan for those who just needed to check in for their flights and other quick needs. I think the 1 day plan is now the shortest offered.

Yeah, remember when the patter would say something like "internet special, 15 mins for $15" or something like that?  

Our first cruise, I had to buy the internet, I got 150 mins for the low low price of $75 and part of that 150 mins was a bonus for buying before the cruise.  I was so happy when I hit platinum and got those minutes free.  Now I'm even happier with unlimited for $5 a day. I guess I'm just happy to be cruising!

• Like 1