Health Questionnaire - Actual questions

dessertime

Hi, 

I'm just wondering what the actual questions are on the health questionnaire. I have had a search on the internet and no joy so far, so if anyone has travelled recently and can tell me what the questions are or point me in the right direction to finding them,  I'd be really grateful. Thanks for your help.

4 hours ago, dessertime said:

Hi, 

I'm just wondering what the actual questions are on the health questionnaire. I have had a search on the internet and no joy so far, so if anyone has travelled recently and can tell me what the questions are or point me in the right direction to finding them,  I'd be really grateful. Thanks for your help.

They basically ask if you have had or recently been in contact within 14 days of anyone with Covid.

All the answers should be NO.

You have to fill the health questionnaire in online a couple of days before your cruise.

At the terminal they went through our questionnaire again on March 5th before our 14 night cruise on Iona.

Graham.

1 hour ago, dessertime said:

That's great, thanks for your help Graham.

You are welcome.

After you fill in the questionnaire on line P&O send an email saying you are good to go.

Take a screenshot of this message.

I hope you have a fantastic cruise.

Edited by grapau27

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately I was unable to cruise as someone in my household had covid in the 14 days before we were due to cruise, even though they were not cruising with us. Here are the questions that we were asked on our Health Declaration in case anyone is interested. 

Within the past 14 days have you and any person Under 18 in your party;

Shown symptoms of a high temperature, a new continuous cough, shortness of breath, or a new loss/change to taste or smell?

Have you had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 (excluding health workers wearing appropriate PPE)?

Have you lived in the same household as a patient with COVID-19?

Have you been contacted and identified as a close contact who needs to self-isolate by a national Test and Trace Authority?

Have you tested positive for COVID-19?

Do you have any medical conditions which mean you cannot sail with us (supplementary oxygen, mechanical ventilatory support, and dialysis)?

The customer support team did say that these questions may change, but these were the questions for when we were due to cruise 02/04/2022. Hope this is of some help to somebody.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dessertime said:

Unfortunately I was unable to cruise as someone in my household had covid in the 14 days before we were due to cruise, even though they were not cruising with us. Here are the questions that we were asked on our Health Declaration in case anyone is interested. 

Within the past 14 days have you and any person Under 18 in your party;

Shown symptoms of a high temperature, a new continuous cough, shortness of breath, or a new loss/change to taste or smell?

Have you had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 (excluding health workers wearing appropriate PPE)?

Have you lived in the same household as a patient with COVID-19?

Have you been contacted and identified as a close contact who needs to self-isolate by a national Test and Trace Authority?

Have you tested positive for COVID-19?

Do you have any medical conditions which mean you cannot sail with us (supplementary oxygen, mechanical ventilatory support, and dialysis)?

The customer support team did say that these questions may change, but these were the questions for when we were due to cruise 02/04/2022. Hope this is of some help to somebody.

Sorry to hear you didn't get to cruise.

Hopefully your replacement cruise will make up for your disappointment.

Graham.

• Like 1