Who's on the ship?

cruisekitty22

Are there any American passengers on the ships?     Will us Americans know what you people are saying/ talking about on the ship?  Otherwise,  I am intrigued by the No kids concept and all the other perks Virgin offers.  This would be for a 4 day cruise. 

2 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Are there any American passengers on the ships?     Will us Americans know what you people are saying/ talking about on the ship?  Otherwise,  I am intrigued by the No kids concept and all the other perks Virgin offers.  This would be for a 4 day cruise. 

Not really sure who you are referring to when you say 'Will us Americans know what you people are saying/ talking about on the ship?' - who are 'you people'??? I am a Brit living in the USA (also lived in Canada) and haven't ever had any issue communicating with Canadians & Americans!! Of course, now I live in the USA I have to allow for the oddities of 'American English' with different vocabulary & spelling 🙂

I guess the amount of Americans on the ship will depend on if you are sailing on Scarlet Lady from Miami or Valiant Lady which is currently sailing out of Portsmouth, England. It looks like Valiant Lady will change port to Barcelona in May. There are passengers who are travelling from other countries to sail on these ships, and now the world is opening up again to make travel a little easier I hope that those who are making longer journeys are able to finally enjoy their cruises.

I'm intrigued to know more...who are 'you people', what are you expecting, have you looked at the Virgin Voyages website to read more about the ships and what they offer?

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...