Wonder of the Seas

I like a slight rocking.  This is why I do not want to do a river cruise.  

I do believe the stabilizers would be used if too much rocking.   

Oh well on the Aqua show as I will be on 8th of April.  But alas, I am on Symphony in early May and Allure in mid June so I would hope to see some Aqua show on each.

Perhaps the 15th might have the full show unless they decide to practice on the way to Europe.

Also, the props for the ice show, where are they?  Are they in Europe waiting or are they on the ship now?

On 3/24/2022 at 12:02 PM, Longhorn Cruiser said:

Rocking obviously depends upon conditions but last week I felt little to no rocking.  I would think Wonder would be less susceptible to movement.

Apparently the Aquashow is now complete.

https://twitter.com/NickWeirShowbiz/status/1506509567152242688?s=20&t=PxEbhXO4cT70xcNRTxcvkw

I just got off Wonder this morning.  Saw the show last night and it was not complete.  I know elements were missing because we stayed in an aquatheater suite and they were practicing elements during the week that were not part of the show last night. 

22 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I like a slight rocking.  This is why I do not want to do a river cruise.  

I do believe the stabilizers would be used if too much rocking.   

Oh well on the Aqua show as I will be on 8th of April.  But alas, I am on Symphony in early May and Allure in mid June so I would hope to see some Aqua show on each.

Perhaps the 15th might have the full show unless they decide to practice on the way to Europe.

Also, the props for the ice show, where are they?  Are they in Europe waiting or are they on the ship now?

I assume the props that are missing are not on the ship. 365 looks complete and was amazing to watch this week