RCCL Balcony Question??

Matt&Delta

Hi all

Looking for anyone whom has personal photos of Balcony Cabins on Voyager Class ships?

Yes I have seen the photos from the RCCL website, but would like to see different views instead of basic pics?

Is there somewhere on the net otherwise I can see these photos or does anyone have any of their own.

We have stayed in Balcony cabins on Carnival and had planned to stay inside on RCCL but would like to do a balcony for DH, these seem to be his fave.

Thanks for anyones help.

Also Anything speccial need to know about the VOyager CLass ships that we don't want to miss?

ALso we are going Eastern Carrib so whats not to be missed?

Thanks again in advance:) ;)

Here's a link to absolutely the best collection of Voyager aft balcony cabins around... It's a collection gathered by one of CC's regular posters, Bonnie Voyager.

http://community.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi

Keep in mind while you are looking at these that they are the much sought after Aft Cabin balconies you are looking at... they are much bigger than the balconies on the side of the ship.

We love Voyager Class ships! The Ice Shows are definitely a don't miss! It's amazing what those skaters can do on a small piece of moving ice! :D

My DH would tell you not to miss the cookies at the Promanade Cafe! :rolleyes:

Here are some pictures from our cruises on Mariner and Navigator. There is one picture of our Mariner D1 balcony cabin.

www.theloves.smugmug.com

Our favorite excursion of all time is the BOB excursion in St. Thomas. There are a few pictures of it in the Navigator folder.... that was our Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Have a wonderful trip! :D

Im just looking over those pictures, they are great by the way, but it doesnt look like you have a lot of privacy...is that just frosted glass between balconies ? If so, you must be able to see your neighbours quite easily...On carnival you have a solid wall between you....

They do have wifi on the ships, you need to purchase minutes , still pretty expensive, not sure but around 40-50 cents minute, and must be in "hot" spots, we had cybercabin connections, $100. unliminted for the week in your cabin, it is dial up and can be slow, depending where you are, but we used it all week, you get hookup and instructions at pursers, pretty easy to set up.

Im just looking over those pictures, they are great by the way, but it doesnt look like you have a lot of privacy...is that just frosted glass between balconies ? If so, you must be able to see your neighbours quite easily...On carnival you have a solid wall between you....
You can sometimes see vague, shadowy figures, or you can lean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out and look around, but whether you can see a little or not, you can hear everything. You're all sharing the same, big outdoors.

These are NOT private. On any ship.

We've found this site to be a lot of fun - more pictures than you know what to do with!!

The Onboard Pics section has balcony info, but you can also see just about everywhere on the ship!

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/onboard/onboard.html

A word of warning though - as much as I loved the site, I've sort of spoiled a lot of the surprise of discovering a new ship for myself!!

Ellie

Archived