Kids Sail Free Re-Price/Upgrade (TODAY)

Has anyone been able to re-price or upgrade an EXISTING reservation with the kids sail free promotion today without having to cancel and rebook?

Our TA assisted with this on Thursday for one sailing we have in June, then got stonewalled on another sailing yesterday, and is saying as of this morning that it was a glitch in the system that Royal Caribbean has corrected and is for new bookings or cancel/rebook only.

Yes. I had an existing reservation that went down by about $600 with KSF. My TA called to have it adjusted. We have the same booking number - so it wasn’t cancelled and rebooked. Just adjusted. We were before final payment, so the amount due went down significantly. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PSU_Redhead said:

Yes. I had an existing reservation that went down by about $600 with KSF. My TA called to have it adjusted. We have the same booking number - so it wasn’t cancelled and rebooked. Just adjusted. We were before final payment, so the amount due went down significantly. 

Was this today?

I did it today with a representative on RC phone.  I called twice.  The first girl said that she could not do it and talked to the supervisor forever.  I finally told her that I would call back and check with someone else.  The gentleman that I spoke to was very helpful and re-fared a room for us that had 1 adult & 2 children in it-category 3D.  We saved about $600. It's worth a try.

Kathy

• Like 1

I called on Friday and got it done through someone on the Crown and Anchor line.   My reservation is for next February and was able to get a price adjustment.  I then called back to see what a JS would be and was a great deal so I was able to just move my cabin.  Was actually easier than I expected.  Good luck! 

• Like 1