NCL site problem

styles27

On 3/27/2022 at 9:06 AM, styles27 said:

Hi I searched via search engine on here but couldn’t find an answer 

I’m new to NCL and can’t login on their website but I can login on their app. 

I keep getting a “login or password is incorrect” message even after I’ve done the “username reminder email” and “reset password email” it won’t accept the username it’s reminding me I have 🤔

I’m very used to MSC’s horrid website but didn’t expect it from NCL

Is it just me or is everyone having a problem logging in on their site this morning?

Contact the "Tech Support" their number is 1-866-625-1160.  I was having problems with their site.  Was on hold for only about 3 minutes and they fixed everything.

On 3/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, cruzingthebriny said:

Contact the "Tech Support" their number is 1-866-625-1160.  I was having problems with their site.  Was on hold for only about 3 minutes and they fixed everything.

Yes that is what I did and they were able to send me a link to sign in. 

BUT….today? Having the same problem trying to sign in on the app. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope it works better once onboard because we are giving our grandson an old phone so we can communicate through the app. But this may not work if none of us can sign in ugh

I thought MSC’s IT dept was bad😏

I had the same issue today with incorrect username or password.  The password reminder e-mail was sent to my 'spam' folder but looking at it, I'm not convinced it's from NCL because the email address shown does not show up on their 'contact us' section of their website.  I immediately deleted that email on my spam folder in case its the action of hackers trying to get our details.  I will probably ring them or use the email addresses that is on their website for help on the login process.

I just tried to log in and got the same "incorrect username or password".

This happened to us last Sunday when we were doing online check-in.  

I had to do some contacting to get my e-docs yesterday (Friday) after completing check-in 100% Sunday.

Site definitely having issues these days.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Raddo said:

I had the same issue today with incorrect username or password.  The password reminder e-mail was sent to my 'spam' folder but looking at it, I'm not convinced it's from NCL because the email address shown does not show up on their 'contact us' section of their website.  I immediately deleted that email on my spam folder in case its the action of hackers trying to get our details.  I will probably ring them or use the email addresses that is on their website for help on the login process.

That’s alarming if it wasn’t NCL sending the email.

I deleted the “reset password” emails I received from them but I’m going to search my trash folder to see what email they were from.

It never occurred to me that it could be something like that. 

I’m not optimistic that we will be able to use the NCL app to communicate while on board based on the trouble I’m having with it here on land. 

I was able to log in to the NCL site just now. Of course I'm not sure which password is being used since it was saved! I think it's the new one. Will have to look it up later!

• Like 1

I requested NCL to send me an email with the password reset and it came.  They have automatically changed my user name to my email address and I just did a new password to that and it works fine now for login.

• Like 1

NCL's website is horrible today.  While trying to mock an AK cruise (several ships and itineraries), it simply won't cooperate with room selections.  It either wants me to certify that I need an accessible room (which I'm not asking for) or they all default to "guaranteed," not allowing specific room selections.  This appears to be consistent across all cabin classes.  It was working just fine this morning.

• Like 1