Birmingham to Barbados

Hi PC.

Hope you and mrs PC are keeping well. I have been watching this flight for a few weeks and it never seems to go out/ come back on time. Not the best way to start their hols but at least they have a week or two to get over it before the return trip. 
Have you thinking about any trips away anytime soon.?

Keep well 😉

Edited by Brummijam
Spullink

Hi BJ we are both OK thank you, hope you and yours are also OK, noted you have cruised but think we have reached a decision and that is not to cruise again 😕 had some great times and its not just covid but, modern, cruising is not for us, its changed so much and that's OK that so many can now enjoy it but for us it was always something special not just a holiday. Good memories and I will try to help with my experiences from the past. 🤗

• Thanks 1

Am glad you are both ok.👍🏻Sorry to hear that you have made that decision as we know how much you have enjoyed your trips in the past, there are still some lines like Ambassador, Fred Olsen  that offer more traditional cruise fare have you thought about giving those a go? When TUI announced that they were disposing of the Spirit the Celebration and  especially the Dream we were disappointed it was the end of an era. But life moves on. I know it’s your decision but while you are both able to do it I would think about how much pleasure it has given you in the past and embrace the changes. 
Regards BJ🤝

Edited by Brummijam
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

Looks like planned 787 was not available so they had to fly in one from Manchester We would have been on the flight from Barbados if not peviously moved to alternative holiday.

Expecting to arrive at around 0700 (IIRC) after an overnight flight, we were going to book an early morning hotel to catch up on sleep before driving home.  Now it would have been at least a 1200 arrival so definitely requires some sleep time before driving. Let's see what time they actually get back to BHX.

Hence flight delays, carpark overtime and hotel arrangements for refund!

5 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Would love to know what's happened this weekend, indications are that the Birmingham flight was diverted, late, to Heathrow but no showing out to Grantley Adams, feeling for the passengers 🤞

Hi PC.

It’s just landing now 21:47 it was diverted to stanstead according to Flightradar24.

Its a bit of a flakey service lately.

hope all is well with both of you.👍

• Thanks 1