Have It All Complimentary Dining - Rudi?

nyold

Hi, I feel like I had seen a question similar to this one but for the life of me I couldn't find the thread nor does it show up in the search. I booked a cruise with HIA package on Zaandam, and it includes one specialty dining. Thing is, on Zaandam, our of 7 nights, on 1 night the Pinnacle Grill becomes Rudi, and I was able to view the date on the website after I log in. However, I wasn't able to reserve it using complimentary dining credit. I was able to do it on Pinnacle on the other nights, but for that night only, it shows only Canaletto. Is this intentional? The Rudi is about $10 more than PG, and I'm even willing to pay for the difference. It's just a shame we can't use our HIA free dining credit for that one special day.

1 hour ago, scokely said:

I was under the impression the HIA package only included Canaletto, Pincacle, or Tamarind. I was interested in Rudi's as well, but the "complimentary" option to book doesn't show up. 

Yes, as far as I know, Rudi's popup is not part of the HIA package. Other occasional popups in Pinnacle Grill which close it for regular dining: Gala, Cellar Master are not part of HIA.

a

Not only is Rudi's pop-up not included, but on Rotterdam (where we just disembarked yesterday) where Rudi's is a full-time specialty dining option, it is not included in the Have It All (just Pinnacle, Tamarind, and Canaletto, as someone else mentioned above). In fact, the dining reservations clerk onboard said that Rudi's is never included in things like that.