Disney during Spring Break?

cruiser101_1

1 hour ago, cruiser101_1 said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cruise during 23 Spring break (I have a middle schooler) - April 1-9th

I found 2 options - RCL and Disney, somehow Disney is twice as expensive. 

Is it worth it? How bad are the crowds during this busy time?

Disney is usually more money that RCL, is it worth it, well depends are you a huge Disney fan?   Done Disney once so I can say I did, I really enjoyed it but for me and I am a big fan it is not worth twice as much,  10-25% sure but not more than that.    RCL has lots to do for that age on most of their ships.

That would be a full week on a ship for sure,  generally in Canada spring break is during the last 2 weeks of March but with Easter on April 9, 2023 some may adjust to make this part of spring break.

Been on a few spring break cruises as I am married to a teacher,  yes it is busy and you have to line up for a few things but really it is not too much worse than any other time when the ship is full, but yes there will be a lot more kids.

• Like 2

I've been on four Disney cruises with my husband (no kids), and one of them was during Spring Break. It had the most kids on it by far, and was the most chaotic feeling--lots of running in public areas, yelling, etc. Obviously I expect there to be kids on a Disney cruise, but the one during Spring Break was the only one I found to be overwhelming.