Cancellation Policy Question

frisbeewife

My husband and I are considering doing the POA cruise in January or February 2023. I’d like to go ahead and make a reservation to lock in the rate and room we want but I’m a little confused about the cancellation policy. Am I correct in thinking if we book an Aft Balcony we can cancel for any reason up to 120 days before departure and get 100% of our deposit back?

The table on the website doesn’t actually say that so that’s why I’m asking. 

ADB9AF82-85CB-45EF-95E7-1724785BAD33.png

7 hours ago, frisbeewife said:

Am I correct in thinking if we book an Aft Balcony we can cancel for any reason up to 120 days before departure and get 100% of our deposit back?

The correct answer to this question is, you would need to cancel no later than 121 (Yes, 121) days prior to Final Payment date.  For example, If your reservation says, "Final payment due September 1, 2022" CANCEL BY August 31, 2022!

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

The correct answer to this question is, you would need to cancel no later than 121 (Yes, 121) days prior to Final Payment date.  For example, If your reservation says, "Final payment due September 1, 2022" CANCEL BY August 31, 2022!

I think you meant to say 121 days prior to Sailing date … or one day prior to Final Payment date.

But, either way you are correct. Do not wait until the Final Payment date to cancel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluesea777 said:

I think you meant to say 121 days prior to Sailing date … or one day prior to Final Payment date.

But, either way you are correct. Do not wait until the Final Payment date to cancel.

You are absolutely correct!  (I guess I should have had more coffee before posting.😉)

• Haha 2

That’s great!  One last question - would the refund be credited back to my cc or would it be some type of future cruise credit?

I’ve never sailed with NCL so I’m not entirely sure what the policies are b

14 minutes ago, frisbeewife said:

That’s great!  One last question - would the refund be credited back to my cc or would it be some type of future cruise credit?

I’ve never sailed with NCL so I’m not entirely sure what the policies are b

The refund would go back to the original form of payment, so yes if you did a credit card, the funds would be returned to that.