2022 - RCI shuttle Venice to Ravenna?

little britain

We are bokked on the RCL shuttle from marco polo airport to ravenna. We fly in on sunday 14th from manchester, then shuttle straight to the port. Have a return shuttle booked for the following sunday. Wil be a long bus ride just gooe they stop or have toilets on board esp travelling with children. 🤣

It will be about a three hour bus ride.  I don't know about cruise ship shuttles, I've never done one, but what I know about Italian coach drivers is that even if there is a toilet on board the bus, you will be told not to use it unless it is an EXTREME emergency.  They all seem to treat it like a pretty accessory, to be admired but not touched.

On the other hand, I find that they are very good about stopping for breaks, I guess to stop you from using the on-board "convenience".  I would expect them to stop about halfway during a three hour trip but you can verify that with them when you get on.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:16 PM, FamilyCruiserUK said:

We are bokked on the RCL shuttle from marco polo airport to ravenna. We fly in on sunday 14th from manchester, then shuttle straight to the port. Have a return shuttle booked for the following sunday. Wil be a long bus ride just gooe they stop or have toilets on board esp travelling with children. 🤣

I assume you are going in August. Can you recall how much you paid for the RCL shuttle? Did you have a range of departure times to choose from? I assume you can book the shuttle through your travel agent or do it yourself with RCL online.

On 4/19/2022 at 7:51 AM, NeilonBoard said:

I assume you are going in August. Can you recall how much you paid for the RCL shuttle? Did you have a range of departure times to choose from? I assume you can book the shuttle through your travel agent or do it yourself with RCL online.

Sorry for the late reply just seen this message. We booked our flights with transfer through our TA. There were no time choices. So i am assuming as soon as we land we should be put on a bus. As the flight was booked through RCL via our TA there will be a number of UK passengers on the plane. The transfer  cost was £86 return per person. Expensive but with covid and being burnt (seperate  flight voucher, instead of cash back, not booked with RCL) last year we decided to book everything through RCL this time around.

We booked the RT transfers with X for $109.90 each.

Anyone thinking about canceling this cruise.  Have read some posts on CC about how X is handling quarantine.  Don't seem like they are handling it too good.  Also what if you get Covid and have to quarantine in a foreign country.