2nd Booster within 6 days of sailing

DiRonT

We hare fully vaccinated and had one booster.  Have 2nd booster scheduled for 4/4 .  We sail on 4/10.  Princess website says in order to be fully vaccinated your booster must be at least 7 days before sailing.  I assume that means 1st booster??? What do you all think?

All I see is booster is highly RECOMMENDED 7 days before sailing IF eligible. Don't see anywhere that says being fully vaccinated includes even 1 booster.  My bad found it - Personally would go with "Following the CDC guidance is sufficient to meet the requirements of most of the ports we visit."  CDC isn't requiring boosters just highly recommending them as far as I've seen. 

Edited by Tonsoffun44
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, DiRonT said:

We hare fully vaccinated and had one booster.  Have 2nd booster scheduled for 4/4 .  We sail on 4/10.  Princess website says in order to be fully vaccinated your booster must be at least 7 days before sailing.  I assume that means 1st booster??? What do you all think?

Why not just get your second booster in the next day or two rather than waiting until 4/4? We got ours yesterday and there weren’t any issues making a next day reservation.

38 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Why not just get your second booster in the next day or two rather than waiting until 4/4? We got ours yesterday and there weren’t any issues making a next day reservation.

Yep -tried that, couldn't get in until Monday.  Only a couple of places giving boosters.  Not available until tomorrow and already booked, then no pharmacists available over weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wineglass said:

Booster is not required as of yet, but if you are bolstered it eases the Clovis test requirement somewhat 

I didn't know Clovis had special rules...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis%2C_California

Sorry, I couldn't resist...  😼

To stay on track, we will be getting the second boost, but probably after our cruise leaving on Monday.