Special Coffees

Pixiescleo

Hi, everyone.

We're sailing on Radiance of the Seas the end of March. This is a first cruise, and I'm getting very excited.:D

But I've got a question, and haven't been able to track down the information by reading menus, etc.

I enjoy a B52 coffee or Spanish coffee after a meal. Can I get one in the dining room, or would I have to go to the bar after we eat to get it? I don't have one every night, but enjoy one sometimes, often in place of dessert.

Thank you.

Marg

• 2 weeks later...

Darlin' there's not a place on the ship that they aren't willing to come find you and sell you a drink! :D

There will be bar staff in the dining room. Rest assured!

At least one night on the cruise B52's will be featured as the evenings "special" in a shot glass you keep.

As for the Spanish Coffee, there are many different specialty coffees offered, and if you don't see what you like - ask for it.

Be forewarned, RCCL likes to use Irish Creams at will. I asked for Bailey's specifically and was brought Caroline's. For me - I can taste the difference.

Radiance is our all time favorite ship. We hope you enjoy it, as well!!

Darlin' there's not a place on the ship that they aren't willing to come find you and sell you a drink! :D

There will be bar staff in the dining room. Rest assured!

At least one night on the cruise B52's will be featured as the evenings "special" in a shot glass you keep.

As for the Spanish Coffee, there are many different specialty coffees offered, and if you don't see what you like - ask for it.

Be forewarned, RCCL likes to use Irish Creams at will. I asked for Bailey's specifically and was brought Caroline's. For me - I can taste the difference.

Radiance is our all time favorite ship. We hope you enjoy it, as well!!

Thank you so much. We fly out 2 weeks from today, and I can hardly wait. We've heard nothing but positive reviews of the Radiance.

I'm also glad that we can get the speciality coffees in the dining room... somehow coffee doesn't seem quite "right" to order in the bar.;)

Marg

Archived