Azura from Malta

LinniB

Just check on the cruise personaliser and our flight out on 6th Oct from Manchester to Malta is already showing there, I did not realise the details came out so soon.  So we are definitely booked onto the TUI flight leaving at 06.10 that morning (TOM 2440)  GROWL.

I will ring our agent tomorrow to see if we may be able to change to an alternative flight later in the day, but do not hold out much hope. 

1 hour ago, tring said:

Just check on the cruise personaliser and our flight out on 6th Oct from Manchester to Malta is already showing there, I did not realise the details came out so soon.  So we are definitely booked onto the TUI flight leaving at 06.10 that morning (TOM 2440)  GROWL.

I will ring our agent tomorrow to see if we may be able to change to an alternative flight later in the day, but do not hold out much hope. 

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Some years ago we booked a fly cruise from Venice on the P&O stand at the cruise show, at the end the lady gave us the flight times and the return flight departed at 08:00, we were not happy with that and she looked on her system and said it's either that or an early evening departure. so we opted for that, it was on a scheduled flight and there was 20-40 on it from the ship transferring mid - late afternoon. It gave us an extra morning and most of the afternoon in Venice.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, Bill Y said:

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Some years ago we booked a fly cruise from Venice on the P&O stand at the cruise show, at the end the lady gave us the flight times and the return flight departed at 08:00, we were not happy with that and she looked on her system and said it's either that or an early evening departure. so we opted for that, it was on a scheduled flight and there was 20-40 on it from the ship transferring mid - late afternoon. It gave us an extra morning and most of the afternoon in Venice.

We did ring this afternoon to ask if we could change, partly because I genuinely have a medical issue which will make such an early flight difficult for me.  We knew someone was booked on an afternoon flight in June, do asked if that might be an option.  The member of staff was very helpful and did look into the possibility. She came back to tell us that she could not change to that flight as it was not a P&O charter flight.  She could offer us a Jet 2 flight leaving half an hour later than our 06.10 Tui flight, which we declined as it would make very little difference.  

I am still concerned about the very early flight, but will leave it for now and see how we feel later in the year and how my health issue is then.