Tour ends at 12:15 - then what??

racepoint

Sailing in March on Princess. We're booked on the Catamaran to the Pitons from 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Ship doesn't sail until 5:00 p.m. Can anyone recommend some beach (or other place) for us to see in the early afternoon hours that's reasonably close to the ship?

Why not try Reduit Beach at Rodney Bay - a 10 minute taxi ride from the port. It's a lovely beach and you can have a nice lunch at Spinnikers which is located right on Reduit!

Or alternatively get in some shopping at Pointe Seraphine which is right near where the ships dock.

You could do both! Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the tip!! I've been waiting and waiting for a reply to my post. I've looked further into Rodney Bay and Spinnakers and they get rave reviews. Somewhere I saw that you can rent lounges from Spinnakers. Do you have any experience with this?

Hi

Glad the tip for Reduit and Spinnakers was helpful!

I've never really bothered with hiring sunloungers - I've eaten lunch at Spinnakers and then move further up the beach and take shade under the trees, but plenty of people hire the loungers - they are very popular and reasonably priced from what I know.

Make sure you do go to Spinnakers - they do have fab reviews and enjoy your time there. St. Lucia is indeed simply beautiful.

• 4 years later...

You might also want to consider visiting the markets in Castries for souvenirs. There is a water taxi between the pier and Castries. You could visit Reduit Beach and the markets. We did enjoy the beach.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived