Message from HAL this morning

flamingos

On 4/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, KroozNut said:

Okay, that explains a lot for me. Many people are reporting a very different (much less chaotic) boarding experience in San Diego where we'll be boarding on 4/13. Happy to hear that your experience was not in San Diego. 🙂

Just back from SD and did FLL in Dec.

When we finished the checkin process in SD we were all seated in the same area.  In FLL the Priority groups were seated upstairs.  I was a bit concerned about this at first, until I discovered that in SD they called the Priority groups first (5 Star, Netpunes, then 4 Stars and I assume Group A after that).  In FLL everyone in the upstaris area boarded at the same time, with those seated closest to the enterance going first.

Different approaches, same basic result.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Just back from SD and did FLL in Dec.

When we finished the checkin process in SD we were all seated in the same area.  In FLL the Priority groups were seated upstairs.  I was a bit concerned about this at first, until I discovered that in SD they called the Priority groups first (5 Star, Netpunes, then 4 Stars and I assume Group A after that).  In FLL everyone in the upstaris area boarded at the same time, with those seated closest to the enterance going first.

Different approaches, same basic result.

We're in Group A for our SD departure next week, so it sounds like we'll be boarding right after the priority groups, which shouldn't be too bad.