PADI Scuba Course - Oasis

Has anyone done the PADI Scuba Course on Oasis?  Or any other ship?  I am curious how long the sea day training sessions are and how many of the sea days are used for training.  I'm interested in doing this with my kids (both teens) and would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks

My husband and I did this on the Allure, best thing EVER.  You will be doing diving at 2 ports - 2 dives each port with 4 pool "dives".  Be ready for early mornings at you will be in the pool around 6 or 7am. We still look fondly back at that awesome trip.  Get all your book work done before you go and it will be great. Don't forget to get the Medial form signed off too. 

So I was signed up for it on the Symphony (cruise got canceled and I ended up getting certified elsewhere) but this is what they told me

"
You would be diving your first two dives in San Juan and your last two dives in St Thomas. You would also, before your dives in San Juan do a roughly 3 hour pool dive. We would be meeting already on Miami turnaround day to do paper work and equipment setup. Then we use the pool on the first sea day, and incase we need the second sea day."

Also on our most recent cruise in December we did a dive excursion through the ship in Aruba and there were trainees with us. The instructor from the ship came with them and they rode the dive boat with us but the instructor did everything with them on their own