New Cruise Directors?????

suey

Just wondering if anyone has heard who will be taking over from Shona on the Star and Demo on the Sun next month, when they leave to prepare for the wedding and married life ashore. :)

They might make Laura (currently deputy on the Sun) the cruise director, who know's? When I was on N605 I spoke to Demo and he told me his last cruise is N611 he said he's getting off on the 13th of April.:)

They might make Laura (currently deputy on the Sun) the cruise director, who know's? When I was on N605 I spoke to Demo and he told me his last cruise is N611 he said he's getting off on the 13th of April.:)

From the thread on the Star Review it appears that Demo is on the Star so who is on the SUN???

Sorry read it wrong it is Dan on the Star :)

Shona was on Star until recently, she must have already left to start her wedding preparations,

So we won't have Shona & Demo as our cruise directors for the third time in row.... Oh well, it'll be good to have someone different.

Shona was on Star until recently, she must have already left to start her wedding preparations,

So we won't have Shona & Demo as our cruise directors for the third time in row.... Oh well, it'll be good to have someone different.

If you have Dan you will be happy he is GREAT!!!!! :)

i agree dan is an awesum guy,he is so funny, very good looking 2 ;).

lol yeh hot but sexuality is questionable particularly when he makes jokes about it himself. all the passengers always asked me. i said it adds to his mysterious humour. lol

captain maybe not, probably sit the ship in the ocean and let everyone drink the ship dry. na dont think hed be very good with the technical stuff.

• 5 weeks later...

Demo is leaving? That's a pity,he was our cruise director on N607.

Archived