Need info on Costa's bio bay tour in San Juan

hadleys9538

Has anyone done this tour yet through Costa? I'm wondering if you can give me an idea of exactly when the tour departs and arrives back to the ship. I see it is five hours and wondered if we would have any time at all in port. I've already checked the moon phase and it should be virtually perfect for the tour. Any hints would be appreciated. One more thing -- Did they let you get in the water? I know some of the tours do and some don't. Thanks for any help you can give. 35 days and counting . . .

Hello Cheryl,

We're also on the April 2nd Magica and We're going on this excursion too. I would love to find out more about it. My big question is how strenuous is it. My Parents and 11 year old kids are going and I want to make sure they'll enjoy themselves. It says you must be 8 to go on it so I figure they'll probably be fine. Anyone out there with info?

Hey, Brad! Our kids are going as well. Our son is 18, but our daughter is 10. From what I've read, it should be quite an experience. I looked up the moon phase for our particular date, and it should be virtually perfect. I'm really looking forward to it, but I would love to find someone who went on costa's tour, so I can find out exactly how long we'll be gone from the ship, and if we'll have any free time in port (either before or after the tour). I was also curious about dinner :o (we're scheduled for the early seating). I definitely hate to miss a meal.

Just over four short weeks to go . . .:D

Hi Cheryl,

My daughters are 11 so maybe they'll make friends with your daughter. We just figured on a late lunch and midnight buffett since we'll definitely miss the early seating. I'm also hoping for a little time to explore in San Juan but want to get to bed at a decent time for a fantastic full day in St Thomas.

Cheers,

Brad

Hi, Brad. That will be nice having some other kids on the bus in San Juan. I understand it's about a two hour ride. I've got a car booked in St St. Thomas, and I agree, we'd like to have a nice full day there too. If our daughter doesn't get a decent amount of sleep sleep -- well, let's just say it isn't pretty. I'm hoping we won't be back too awfully late that night in San Juan, and maybe we can catch some sleep on the ride back. So . . . what else have you all planned at the various ports?

Have a great night.

Hi Cheryl,

After those two islands I'll be broke. Since we got kids free deal we'll be spending more on excursions than we did per person for a whole week. I generally love private islands so I'm loooking forward to catalina island. We've been in nassau twice in the last year on other cruises so we will probably grab a cab to Atlantis just because we haven't been there.

I've read good things about the show in Casa de Campo but will probably stay onboard and enjoy a relaxed evening.

Cheers,

brad

Archived