Trying to book-few cabins left?

hrslvr142

This is a first time cruise for dh and myself. There are 3 other couples going with us. I am surprised that we are trying to book a cruise on 11/25, 8 days, RCCL Eastern Caribbean and there are so few cabins left, particularly balcony. Is this typical? I was going to wait a bit to book but now am concerned either there won't be any cabins left or the price will increase. Any suggestions?

This is a first time cruise for dh and myself. There are 3 other couples going with us. I am surprised that we are trying to book a cruise on 11/25, 8 days, RCCL Eastern Caribbean and there are so few cabins left, particularly balcony. Is this typical? I was going to wait a bit to book but now am concerned either there won't be any cabins left or the price will increase. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure about RCCL and balconies, but I've discovered that every time I check for cabins they only show 9 or 10 available. Even after we booked two cabins they showed 9 available the next time I checked. Couldn't figure this out until I read on another thread that they only release 9 or 10 at a time. If you want a particular one and it's not listed, you could call the cruiseline and ask if it's available.

Archived